WordPress themes are the aesthetics of your website — your design elements visitors see while browsing your site. Website design trends change rapidly so if your site is outdated and you want to update the look-and-feel then continuing reading and let’s learn how to update our WordPress theme.
Finding WordPress Themes
Finding WordPress themes is simple but you will only want to install trusted themes on your website. Installing trusted, credible themes may reduce the amount of bugs, errors or malicious code that get added to your website.
Here are a few sites we trust
How to Install a Free WordPress Theme from the Repo
- While logged into your site navigation to Appearance > Themes > Add New
- Search the free themes in the WordPress Repo
- Select the theme that works best for your website and click Install to add the theme’s files to your server
- Click Activate when you are ready to use
How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme
- Download the premium or purchased theme’s zip file from the best where you bought your site from
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New
- Click the Upload Theme button
- Select your theme in .zip format from your computer
- Click Install
- Activate the theme when ready
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or issues.