Custom WordPress Website Design
Online reviews are one of the most important factors for consumers searching online. Unfortunately, the majority of customers that are motivated to leave reviews often end in a negative review. Our Online Reputation Management Service automates asking your customers for reviews and increases your reputation all on autopilot!
Our reputation management service features:
- Automate getting customer reviews
- Point your customers to one or multiple reviews sites to leave a review on
- Our service gives you access to over 50 review sites including Google, Yelp, Facebook and Others
- Send low ratings to a private form instead of posting the review publicly
- Monitor your reviews so that you can quickly respond
- Auto-Post your positive reviews to social media
- PDF or web based reports
Our Online Reputation Management Service will help you drastically improve your online reputation!
Each Online Reviews and Reputation Management License includes:
Review Acquisition System
- Embeddable Widget
- Email Footer Widget
- Prevents Negative Reviews
- Collect Unlimited Reviews from over 50+ Review Sites
Automate Asking For Reviews
- Outbound Email Campaigns
Review Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor Major Review Sites
- Get Review Alerts
- Autopost Reviews to Social Media
- Display Reviews on your Website
Online Reputation Management Service FAQs
|How It Works
Sign up and install your custom widget on your website, thank you page, email footer or send it to your entire email list. You can select which sites you want to improve your reviews!
Customers rate you on a 1-5 star scale. Any review less than 4 stars prompts the reviewer to a private form that can notify you, preventing negative public reviews! Stars 4 or 5 are prompted to leave a review on the review site of your choice!
Your review scores go up on the sites that matter most to you, helping conversions, rankings and trust.
|How long does it take to improve my reputation?
As soon as your account is set up. You could get your first reviews in an hour. After that, our process is automated so that you can continue getter reviews month after month.
|What review platforms can I select?
Our platform gives you access to over 50 review sites. Here's a few; Google, Facebook, Zillow, Yelp, Trustpilot, BBB, Trip Advisor, Yahoo Local, Superpages, Booking.com, Bing, YP.com, etc.
|Is there a contract?
No. However getting consistent reviews is a great way to keep your reputation strong and server your customers.
|How do I get started?
After you've selected your package we'll set up a call to go over a few details about your site and what review platforms you'd like to use